Wednesday, July 18, 2018

BYC 2018, week 2, Wednesday

Today our art choices were

Marble painting
Book making
Bean collages
Sculpting with putty--coil pots 



Next we sang with musical instruments and danced with the May pole!

In order to prepare for our play, we painted some scenery.  Trees and flowers for the woods and a darling house that the bear family lives in.





Last, we worked on our play, practicing all of the classic lines found in
"Goldilocks and the Three Bears."  

We are very excited to perform it for you!

P.S.  Parents, I asked a friend of mine who is a retired photographer, if he would like to take some pictures for me at Back Yard Club.  He was happy to and stayed for about an hour this morning.  I will share his photos with you as they become available to me.

I have one so far...the BYC teachers!



No comments:

Post a Comment